If you as a supplier to Stena Line want to send an e-invoice you have different billing methods to choose from:
- E-invoice via PaletteWebInvoice portal
- E-invoice through our VAN providers (IT partners)
1. E-invoice via PaletteWebInvoice portal
Stena Line’s use of an invoice portal called PaletteWebInvoice is free to use for you as a supplier.
This solution addresses a supplier with:
- 1-250 invoices per year
- Suppliers that want to send e-invoices free and with an easy solution.
- Suppliers who lack customized ERP
Start billing Stena Line electronically by creating a user account on the PaletteWebInvoice portal. You can send your first e-invoice today.
Create a user account here: https://webinvoice.palettecs.com/
To start sending e-invoices to us, please find more information on Pagero’s webpage. If you have any software related questions, and/or regarding technical solutions, kindly contact the Pagero Support Center at +46 31 7308870.
2. E-invoice via our VAN providers
We offer the ability to send an invoice via our VAN providers, Palette Connectivity and PageroContact.
This solution is addressed to:
- Suppliers with larger volumes of invoices per year
- Suppliers with an already customized ERP
If you want to get in contact with Pagero you can register at Pagero’s webpage. Type in the project code: STEN29036
If you have any questions regarding software and technical solutions please read more at www.pagero.se
Fill in the form located in the right-hand column and e-mail it to Åse Cederhage.
You can also find our invoice addresses by following the link “Invoice addresses” on the right-hand side.