Are you the analytical thinker with project management skills we´ve been looking for?!
As Media Project Manager at Stena Line your role is to plan and define marketing activities and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. You will take an active part in defining and driving marketing strategy and mapping out tasks needed to implement that strategy. Everything you do should achieve optimal common efficiency, effectiveness and scalability.
This is a new role for us in Amsterdam and with your experience and competence in the area, you can contribute and help the Travel Organization on our exciting journey ahead.
Welcome with your application!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible, and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
What will you do?
You will ensure that marketing strategies and overall travel strategy are implemented.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end including managing agencies.
- Ensuring customers and internal stakeholders are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Planning, creating and managing global marketing plan including market specific activities and adaptations.
- Accountable for achieving quality, efficiency and the right degree of local adaptation in all campaigns by utilizing a common approach.
- Responsible for defining the plan, budget and scope for all campaign activities and ensure that all staff adhere to them.
- Responsible for continuous analysis of media performance to optimize media budget.
- Initiating ad hoc campaigns and coordination between staff involved.
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all, we believe you have a passion for marketing and project management with a desire to always achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness. We believe you have an analytical mind-set, with excellent organizational and decision-making skills. You are flexible and can prioritize and multi-task under pressure.
- Knowledge of different types of media channels and customer journey management.
- Knowledge and experience in online acquisition methods and tactics and the need for personalized content.
- Experienced with working at or with agencies.
- Project management skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus but not essential
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural company and in cross-regional marketing
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Amsterdam within our Travel Organization. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 12th of December, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Bryan Dijk, Travel Commercial Manager at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Svedberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: November, 30, 2021
Category: Sales, Purchase, Marketing
Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: December, 12, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.