Are you the curious and tech-savvy person with a passion for digital optimisation we are looking for?! This is a new role supporting our digital optimisation and personalisation activities. You will enjoy using your curiosity and structured mind to their full extent when conducting A/B, multivariate and other types of optimisation activities, which will continuously improve the customer experience and business results
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Operationally support the Personalisation & CXO Specialist by setting up, monitoring and scaling digital tests and optimisation activities in our personalisation system.
- Test and launch variants of digital experiences, making sure they are delivered to the right customers, render correctly on different devices, get the right data from the data layer and are tracked as they should.
- Collaborate closely with developers, analysts, UX and content creators to ensure smooth delivery of personalisation and optimisation activities.
- Document activities and technical solutions.
- Help identify opportunities and pain points to be resolved through testing in order to improve the customer experience and conversion rate.
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Experience & Omnichannel department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
Who you are
We also believe you have strong organisational skills and are able to manage several tasks at the same time. For us team work and collaboration have been a great success and our biggest strengths, so we believe that being communicative and sharing your knowledge in your area of expertise, comes naturally to you.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing, web content management, web development or similar role
- Qualification in Marketing, Web Development, Business or Computer Science
- Basic understanding of web analytics
- Experience in web development and executing code-based A/B tests isn’t a must, but would be highly beneficial
- Experience in analytics and A/B testing tools would be beneficial
- Excellent spoken and written English
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam or Belfast within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 3e of February, 2022. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Miranda Huntley, Customer insights & Personalization Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. The journey starts with us.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: January, 19, 2022
Location: Europe, Amsterdam, Belfast or Gothenburg
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: February, 03, 2022
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.