Are you passionate about digital marketing and how data can be leveraged to improve everything from conversion rates to customer experience? Do you love telling stories with data? And do words like insights, actions and business impact sound like beautiful music to your ears? Then this might just be the role for you!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Experience & Omnichannel department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remotely will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
What will you do?
We are now looking for a Web Analyst to join our Customer Insights & Personalization team.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Analyze data generated by visitors to our websites and applications
- Proactively identify opportunities for improving conversion rates and customer experience on our websites and applications
- Identify trends and changes in customer behavior and expectations in our digital channels
- Present your findings in an engaging way while suggesting solutions, ideally with demonstrable results
- Provide marketers and other stakeholders with data from our web analytics tools on request
- Analyze digital campaign performance together with Marketing Analyst
- Work in a great team where we support each other and solve problems together
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all, you have a strong passion for digital marketing and data. We believe that you work in a consistently customer-centric way, where you´re always up to date on the latest trends in customer behaviors. We also believe you have strong analytical and organisational skills and are able to manage several tasks at the same time. For us team work and collaboration have been a great success and our biggest strengths, so we believe that being communicative and sharing your knowledge in your area of expertise, comes naturally to you.
- University degree in marketing, statistics or computer science
- 2-3 years’ working in web and/or digital marketing analytics
- Solid understanding of digital marketing
- Advanced skills in Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics or similar tools
- Experience of analyzing website performance and customer behavior
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate actionable insights
Nice to have:
- Experience from areas such as SEO, CRO, SEM, SoMe, CRM
- Experience with implementing tracking using tag managers
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t feel you tick every single box, we are convinced you have other awesome skills to compensate!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam or Belfast within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 12th of December 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Miranda Huntley, Customer insights & Personalization Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: November, 30, 2021
Location: Europe, Amsterdam, Belfast or Gothenburg
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: December, 12, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.