Do you, among other tasks, want to be responsible for the execution of all B2B outbound and inbound digital marketing channels? Welcome with your application.
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
The Freight team at Stena Line is eager to work and thrive on doing business. Our team always put the team before themselves and support each other across the borders. We all have a one common goal; to develop our Freight Business and we are now looking for our next team member to join us on our journey ahead.
What will you do?
We are now looking for a Freight Marketing Specialist to join our Group Freight department. You will be responsible for developing and driving the full B2B digital marketing circle from lead generation to customer identification and retention and to support the work of our Freight Marketing Manager to execute on projects, developing marketing campaigns and other tasks directed at maximizing the company’s profits.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Define, evaluate and deliver Group Freight’s CRM strategy aimed at encouraging customer retention and loyalty
- Own the whole digital Freight B2B customer cycle pipeline, from leads to retention.
- Work closely with all our regions to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Report on the development within the area of responsibility, traffic, lead generation and quality metrics, according to KPI set up
- Together with Freight Marketing Manager assist with promotional campaigns to attract leads and maximize retention
- Web marketing – Target specific audience to drive qualified visitors to our website, build awareness of our company and convert visitors into leads (e.g. SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, display advertising)
- Together with Freight Marketing Manager manage the stenalinefreight.com website and coordinate freight content for landing pages & inbound areas
- A/B and multi variation testing to continuously improve KPIs
- Keep and develop relationships with each local market to drive, change and listen to markets input. Manage educational programs within the given segment to maximize effect
- Participate in ad hoc projects and other assigned duties
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all you have great passion for B2B marketing and you probably also have some experience of working with one or several solutions for Marketing Automation. We also believe you have a strong get-things-done attitude. Working collaboratively to achieve great things makes you excited. As a person you are detail-oriented, well organized and enjoy working in a wide role where you get to combine your technical and creative skills. This role offers the right candidate exceptional opportunity for development.
Required skills and competence:
- Business degree within Marketing Automation, Web design, Digital Marketing or similar with focus on B2B.
- International experience in digital marketing, Omni Channel - outbound as well as inbound.
- CRM/Social/Web management, customer relationship management and loyalty, as well as digital marketing paid & organic. Proven Data driven development and native in digital measurement tools as Google & Adobe analytics. Ability to drive change in a B2B (Freight) environment.
- Adobe creative suite & image management skills, to create engaging content in text, image and video format for all channels.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and comfortable communicating with internal colleagues such as marketers, analysts and other stakeholders.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Group Freight reporting to our Freight Marketing Manager. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 28th of October, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Inge Rosenbæk Carlsen, Freight Marketing Manager at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Frida Berntsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: October, 12, 2021
Location: Sweden, Goteborg
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: October, 28, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.