Are you the inspiring leader with First-class organisation skills we´ve been looking for?
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by new ways of working and digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. It’s all about generating value in every step of the customer journey and become even more relevant to our customers. We set sails into a new future by investing in technology, leveraging our strengths and creating a unified Travel organisation. If you want to be part of building something new and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
This role is located in Gothenburg.
What will you do?
As Loyalty Program Manager your role function is to make an assessment of the present Stena Line Loyalty Program and to drive the revival (post covid-19) and the further development of the Program. The Program is to clearly contribute to the retention strategies and vehicles as well as to the general Stena Line branding ambitions. The role will drive the transformation, implementation and operation of the upgraded Stena Line Loyalty Program.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Assess and bring forward a comprehensive plan for an upgraded Stena Line Loyalty Program
- Liaise with adequate digital transformation initiatives at Stena Line to ensure full integration of the Program in the Customer Journey, Marketing Automation and other relevant efforts
- Liaise with marketing and branding initiatives at Stena Line to ensure full integration
- Drive the transformation, implementation and operation of the Stena Line Loyalty Program
- Own and drive development of Loyalty program & tools within Stena Line and report key metrics to Digital Experience & Omnichannel group
- Develop the onboard experience for loyalty members in relation to exclusive promotional activity, offers, member recognition, membership growth etc.
- Drive and actively distribute Loyalty KPI’s and analysis for Loyalty across our organisation
- Implement and drive third party cooperation to get outside benefits for our members
- Key stakeholder in Loyalty marketing development
- Lead and inspire by coaching & supporting the Group Travel functions to enhance the aspects of the Loyalty Program
- Contribute to a team culture that will enable us to deliver a service experience to our customers that will increase their Stena Line brand loyalty
- Drive change internally within the Stena Line group, and keep the outside in perspective so that our development always is customer 1st
- Develop tools used for Loyalty for brand marketing communication, e.g., Extra, BT etc. in cooperation with Brand strategist
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We believe you are a creative thinker, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You are flexible and have the ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure. We believe you are a strong and stable leader, one who can lead, motivate and inspire others. As a leader you are communicative, collaborative with great sense of responsibility and ownership. You are self-motivated and have a strong commercial and business acumen combined with high integrity. With your solid experience and competence in the area, you can contribute and help the Travel Organisation on our exciting journey ahead.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- High level of experience in developing and implementing a customer loyalty program
- High level of experience developing member benefits and program features in loyalty programs
- High level of experience in creating engagement campaigns for loyalty programs as well as reporting on ongoing business
- Deep knowledge in Marketing and how to engage customers
- Previous experience in management and leadership
- Expert level proficiency in using data to build business cases and make business decisions
- Previous experience from the travel, hospitality industry or equivalent
- Skilled user in Data warehouse, Google Analytics and Comarch Loyalty System
- Skilled user in project- and communication tools like Jira, Trello, Slack and Team
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Group Travel Organisation. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 31st of October, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Carina Mårlind, Group Head of Travel, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: October, 15, 2021
Category: Organisation and Management
Location: Sweden, Goteborg
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: October, 31, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.