Motorman - Stena Adventurer
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company Stena Line is in an exciting period of change, when it comes to digitalisation and truly being an innovative forward-thinking company. Step by step, we are transforming the shipping industry moving towards achieving our vision - Connecting Europe for a sustainable future. At Stena Line, we are like family and friends to each other. We work hard together to solve problems and make a difference because we know that challenges make us grow. The journey starts with us!
Reports to: Chief Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Engine Room Rating is responsible to the Chief Engineer and accountable to the Second Engineer for:
1. Assisting in the safe and efficient completion of the duties required by the Chief / Second Engineer's standing Work Routines, planned maintenance jobs, operational duties, and general maintenance of the parts of the vessel managed by the Chief / Second Engineer including cleaning, painting and greasing.
2. Carrying out his duties as set in the Muster list during any Emergency.
3. Carrying out Engine Room watch keeping duties as directed.
4. Carrying out Engine Room fire and safety patrols as directed.
5. Assisting in the maintenance of all Engine Room firefighting and safety equipment as directed by the Second Engineer.
6. Attending all statutory fire and safety drills on board.
7. Be familiar with the relevant parts, procedures and requirements of the SMS contained within the Docmap system.
Published: September, 09, 2021
Category: Ship, Crew and Management
Location: United Kingdom, Holyhead
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: September, 23, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.