Do you believe in delivering top of the class service together with your team?
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by new ways of working and digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. It’s all about generating value in every step of the customer journey and become even more relevant to our customers. We set sails into a new future by investing in technology, leveraging our strengths and creating a unified Travel organisation. If you want to be part of building something new and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
This role is based at one of our offices either in Gothenburg or in Amsterdam, and a part of our Group Travel Sales & Distribution Team.
What will you do?
As Customer Support Manager you will be responsible for developing, setting up and run a contact Center & Claims that are in alignment with our overall Travel Strategy. The team should reflect the diversity of Stena Line customers and embrace a culture of change, where the customer is at the centre of everything. You will be responsible for managing and optimising sales and service at the contact centres as well as improving efficiency and overall delivery.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Lead Stena Line's Contact Centers, managing a team of 6 regional managers, for all the 6 regions (Scandinavia, Baltic Sea South, Baltic Sea North, Germany, North Sea and Irish Sea). In total, this department cooridnates 150 people in total; spread over 10 countries
- Delivering best in class service and support towards customers in line with the Stena Line service promise
- Aligning the efforts of all call centers under a unified strategy
- Responsible for improving the customer experience throughout their customer journey with Stena Line, including but not limited to the contact centers, online and onboard
- Responsible for enabling and improving the ability for the customer to utilise their preferred way of communication with Stena Line
- Work proactively to find new solutions and work processes that is scalable across the Stena Lines markets
- Improve the efficiency between the Stena Line organisation and the Contact Centers
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We believe you are results-driven and highly motivated, with the ability to go get what’s next. You are a people person, a good leader that share your knowledge and can coach your team members and colleagues within your area of expertise. You can interpret and present data to stakeholders in a visually compelling way. You also have the ability to break down complex topics into clear and concise communication. Since we are strong believers In collaboration you need to be a true team player.
- A degree level education or comparable working experience
- Demonstrable experience in building best in class customer contact centers, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent skills in creating service and support towards different customer segments
- A deep understanding of new technologies to enable seamless customer contact
- Excellent negotiation and business acumen skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
If you have experience from the travel industry that’s definitely a plus!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in either Amsterdam or Gothenburg within our Group Travel Organisation. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Derk Brinxma, Group Sales & Distribution Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Dennis van Koert, People Manager North Sea at email@example.com mail.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: October, 14, 2021
Category: Information and Reception
Location: Europe, Amsterdam, Belfast or Gothenburg
Last day of application: November, 04, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.