Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Stena Line’s Customer Service Team has a crucial part in this journey.
What will you do?
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to provide a range of customer service functions to meet the various needs of our customer base. Your main mission is to provide high quality customer service within a highly demanding Travel and freight environment that involves working a shift pattern including weekends and bank holidays. You will be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions and in external check-in booths.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Health, Safety & Environment: Compliance with all company and regulatory procedures.
- Security: Compliance with all company and regulatory procedures.
- Customer Service: A strong focus on the deliverance of excellent Customer Service to facilitate our Passenger and Freight check in function at Loch Ryan Port.
- Communications: Accurate and timely communications both internally and externally. Liaise effectively with other departments and ports.
- Data Entry: Accurate and efficient check-in procedures, fully utilising in-house Freight & Travel reservation systems
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for someone with a can-do mind-set with your own drive to create results and are open to new challenges. You are able to deal with the typical issues when it comes to working with customers both passenger and freight and are not afraid of challenges that may arise. You are a flexible team player with excellent communication skills, confident yet friendly and approachable and have the ability to connect with people. As a person you are mature, level headed and motivated, someone who can think on your feet in a busy customer service environment. You will be detail conscious, possess good numerical skills and have the ability to enter data quickly and accurately. You are always perceived as professional in your manner and dealings with others and have both a people and business-oriented mindset.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths
- Minimum of 1 years’ customer service experience within the travel/transport industry
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
This is a temporary position based in Loch Ryan Port within our Customer Services Team. To apply, please attach your CV via the following link as soon as possible but no later than Monday 14th June 2021. http://jobs.stena.com/#/
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Published: June, 03, 2021
Category: Travel and Transportation
Location: United Kingdom, Cairnryan
Employment: Time limited employment (temporary)
Last day of application: June, 14, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.