Audience & Customer Data Platform Specialist
Can you provide the insight we need to stand out in a crowd?!
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by new ways of working and digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. It’s all about generating value in every step of the customer journey and becoming even more relevant to our customers. We set sail into a new future by investing in technology, leveraging our strengths and creating a unified Travel organisation. If you want to be part of building something new and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
Our goal in Omnichannel and Digital Customer Experience is to accelerate Stena Line’s exciting journey to provide excellent and seamless customer experiences in all our digital touchpoints, enabled by our ongoing Adobe Experience Cloud implementation. You can be based in either Gothenburg, Amsterdam or Belfast.
What will you do?
As our Audience & Customer Data Platform (CDP) Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in influencing how we interact with our customers, helping to ensure that we target the right customers - in the right place and at the right time. You will be working mostly in our new CDP - Adobe Experience Platform - which will act as our single source of truth containing real-time customer information, enabling the definition and targeting of highly relevant audiences. In this role you will work closely with other key functions on the team, collaboration is key!
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the ongoing development and use of our real-time customer profiles in our CDP and our current data management platform (Adobe Audience Manager DMP)
- Be the product owner for our AEP CDP, creating a unified view of our customer data
- Analyse multi-source customer data in the AEP CDP to find and target audiences to support business objectives
- Be channel-agnostic, creating and distributing audience segments to the correct platform, based on actual and predicted customer behaviour, traits and scoring
- Help to turn data and segments into action, whether that’s through personalisation or advertising platforms. Proactively identify opportunities to leverage segmentation tactics in order to improve the customer experience and marketing ROI
- Develop our audience strategy to move from basic to advanced customer segmentation
- Explore the capabilities for audience segmentation in the CDP Data Science Workspace
- Track the performance of our audiences in line with KPIs and in collaboration with our Marketing Analyst
- Work closely with the Personalisation Specialist and Channel Managers to deliver optimised and personalised experiences to the right audiences
- Support marketing teams in activating the audiences appropriately
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We believe that you work in a consistently customer-centric way, are highly astute when it comes to web and customer data analytics and can demonstrate proven success in audience segmentation. You have excellent interpersonal skills with a great ability to work with various teams, disciplines as well as personalities – all with the same common vision. You also show initiative and with your strong organisation skills you are able to manage several tasks at the same time. For us team work and collaboration have been a great success and our biggest strengths, so sharing your knowledge and coaching colleagues in your area of expertise comes naturally to you.
- Bachelors/Masters in business, digital marketing or relevant discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a data-driven marketing environment
- Proven experience of audience segmentation and development in paid and owned channels
- Advanced knowledge of using Web Analytics (especially Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics) to generate insights and actions
- Well-versed in online marketing platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Google Marketing platform
- Prior Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience
- Prior Web Data Management Platform (DMP) experience. Extremely familiar with all aspects of digital marketing, including acquisition, retention, loyalty, upsell
- Some knowledge of working with propensity scoring models, machine learning algorithms and data science
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
If you have experience from the travel or e-commerce industry, that’s a plus!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Digital Experience & Omnichannel team within our Group Travel Organisation, based either in Gothenburg, Amsterdam or Belfast. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 20th of June, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Miranda Huntley at Miranda.firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Hugo Dahlqvist, Talent Acquisition Consultant, email@example.com.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: June, 01, 2021
Category: Marketing & Technology
Location: Europe, Amsterdam, Belfast or Gothenburg
Last day of application: June, 20, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.