We are currently looking for candidates/candidates for the position
Who you are?
At Stena Line, your personality is just as important as your skills.
- have at least 1 year of work experience on passenger ferries/ships
- have maritime education
- have practical experience
- have a valid international health certificate
- have a valid seaman's book
- like to work in a team
- have a good command of English
Then we are looking for someone like you!
- Rating as Able Seafarer Deck Certificate
- Basic Safety Training
- Security Awareness
- Designated Security Duties
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boat
- Fast Rescue Boat – optional
- Medical First Aid – optional
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- Passenger / Cargo Safety & Hull Integrity
Does it sound interesting?
It means that you are the person we are looking for.
What do we offer?
- employment based on a seafarer employment contract
- work on passenger and car ferries on the routes of Liepaja –Travemünde and Nynäshamn – Ventspils
To take part in the recruitment, register your profile and send the application as soon as possible, but no later than June 15th 2021.
We do not accept applications sent by e-mail or traditional mail.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
The journey starts with us!
Published: May, 10, 2021
Category: Ship, Crew and Management
Employment: Time limited employment (temporary)
Last day of application: June, 15, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.