Frontend developer - Digital Experience & Omnichannel
Join our Martech section in the pursuit of a unified customer experience!
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
What will you do?
We are on an exciting transformative process towards customer centricity and unified experience across the full customer journey. In this role you’ll be a key player in enabling the future Stena Line user experience across one of our projects - the new stena line website, and other digital touchpoints throughout the customer journey. You will work in close cooperation with UX, Analytics and Customer Journey teams, Customers and other stakeholders.
Other key responsibilities:
- Development/Enhancement of frontend of new and existing components for website and other digital customer facing touchpoints across the Customer Journey to improve the customer experience
- Development of further frontend related requirements (g.towards Single-Page-Application features)
- Iteratively and collaboratively develop scalable and user friendly experience fragments for all channels.
- Create custom building blocks to be applied in existing SaaS experience frameworks (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign Standard, Alchemer Surveys) and to be used across all channels.
- Key developer and stakeholder in new Chatbot Travelmateframework, in close collaboration with other stakeholders
- Deliver according to the Stena Line brand strategy, communication platform, including look and feel, personality, tone of voice and brand positioning
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Therefore, we are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and that wants to be part of our journey towards a unified customer experience and would enjoy doing so on the frontend side. You have an interest for new technology, being a driven individual not afraid to make mistakes or ask questions. There is room for further self-development as you will be part of a newly started division with the task of keeping our website neat, tidy and up to date, without too much old legacy the way. You will work in close collaboration with the backend counterpart, UX/UI and the rest of the Martech section.
- Relevant educational background
- Fluent in English
Good to haves:
- Having worked in close collaboration with UX
- Experience from HTL, JSP, Typescript
- Having worked with Git, Confluence, Azure devops
If you have previously worked with Adobe Experience Manager, that’s a plus, but not a requirement.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel team. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 29th of April, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Louise Oltander, Tech Lead, at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Hugo Dahlqvist, Talent Acquisition Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us. Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: March, 29, 2021
Location: Sweden, Goteborg
Last day of application: April, 29, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.