Full-Stack Developer (Frontend edge)
Stena Line is looking for a full stack developer with main focus on front-end that wants to join our Transformation Operations team. Transformation Operations is responsible for the digital development of Stena Line’s Ship, Port and Terminal operation. We build new products and services that improve efficiency, reduce fuel consumption and creates an awesome customer experience. The products are fresh without extensive legacy to maintain and we offer a very tangible environment where you will be able to have a real impact on sustainability. We work with SCRUM and our feedback loop with end users is very tight. Some of our currents tools and technologies are Python, React, Git, CI/CD, Kubernetes, REST API’s and Async IO.
Who are you?
We believe you are a kick ass developer being passionate about creating product with great usability using your deep skills in front-end development.
- You have experience in collecting user and stakeholder feedback, transform it into great design sketches and implement into products
- You are experienced with modern software development and open to shifting languages and technology stack depending on context
- You have some experience of modern CI/CD development and test automation.
- You see it as an honour to write high-quality code
- You have an innovative mindset, are open to new challenges and quickly adapts to new conditions
- You feel passionate about what you do and enjoy collaborating and sharing your knowledge to others
- You are driven by delivering value and to create results. If you also feel motivated by tackling complex challenges, this might be the job for you!
What will you do?
- Use your experience of the full stack to design and develop solutions that contribute to digitalization of the industry and a sustainable future
- Take operational responsibility for the code your team produce
- Work in the entire software delivery chain from design to development to test to operations to support
Work in a cross functional environment, close to end users, stakeholders and other development teams
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Transformation department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than Februart 28th, 2021.
Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact hiring manager Martin Gadd, Technology Lead Operations, at email@example.com
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: February, 18, 2021
Location: Sweden, Goteborg
Last day of application: February, 28, 2021
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.