Are you the customer service super-star that can support us in building a cohesive customer experience?!
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. We are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our success depends on how we collaborate, help each other and put the team and our business purpose above ourselves. The Group Onboard Sales & Services team has an important part in this journey, creating a top-class customer experience across the company.
In order to build strong One Company concepts across the company, we are now looking to strengthening the team with another Standards & Service Manager. This role will report to our Group Head of Onboard Sales and Services (OSS).
What will you do?
As Standards & Service Manager you will be responsible for the standardisation, development and continuous improvement of standards and customer service throughout all customer touchpoints in Scandinavia and Baltic regions. It will be your responsibility to manage and develop service standards manuals and associated tools, and work hands-on with our employees for implementation. A part of the role is quality assurance, regularly visiting our ports and vessels to review standards and levels of service and coach the teams to success. You will also manage and implement the customer experience model in order to drive and develop a customer centric service culture throughout the Company.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Ensure a standardized, “One Company” approach is applied throughout whilst optimizing all relevant standards and the quality of the customer experience
- Implement, manage and develop service standards manuals and associated tools and quality assurance mechanisms
- Conduct a program of regular ship /region visits to monitor, assess and support adherence to service standards, working closely with line management
- Act as the Voice of the Customer onboard across the organization
- Drive the development of a customer centric services culture to achieve business goals and objectives with regards to customer satisfaction
- Measure performance in relation to standards and service and provide feedback to the respective areas of the business
- Ensure alignment between Group Standards & Service activities and the Stena Line company strategy
- Provide and drive group wide training programs to improve standards of performance and levels of customer experience
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We’re looking for someone with a hands-on approach, that likes working close to people and have a lot of energy. You should be driven and self-motivated, always giving that little extra to deliver. Your high integrity and professionalism gives you credibility and you build strong, long-lasting relationships. With your excellent communication skills you are able to coach and give our business the guidance it needs to succeed. You are motivated by developing others and you embrace challenges. You also have a strong business acumen and are motivated by creating strong results.
- Experience working within hospitality or the service industry
- Experience in developing the Customer Experience, preferably in a larger organisation
- Experience in Quality Assurance, managing and developing central standards on local level
- Experience from working with different service touchpoints
- Willing to travel on a regular basis
- Great computer skills
- Experience in holding presentations and training of employees
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Group Onboard Sales & Services department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 3rd of December, 2020. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Stephen Bryden, Group Head of OSS, at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Stina Sörensen, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: November, 19, 2020
Category: Organisation and Management
Location: Sweden, Goteborg
Last day of application: December, 03, 2020
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.