Group Marketing & Acquisition Manager
Are you a digital wizard and know how to acquire customers in a new digital market?
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
The global travel consumer market has emerged into a fully e-commerce business. To fully embrace these market changes, Stena Line is on a journey of digital transformation by changing our ways of doing business. We are investing in new technologies and are moving to a common and functional way of working across all markets. We are now looking to fill a few key positions to make this happen. Join us on this exciting journey into the future!
What will you do?
As Group Marketing & Acquisition Manager it will be your responsibility to formulate and drive the Travel marketing and traffic acquisition strategy as well as operation across our company. Together with your team, you will be the expert on what to communicate to our customers, in what channels, at what time and use all data to optimize our marketing efforts. It will be your responsibility to align our regions across all markets and drive a common agenda ensuring optimal common efficiency and effectiveness.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- To plan, develop, implement and manage the Travel marketing strategy
- To participate in putting together a yearly budget and forecasts and to deliver budgeted passenger volumes and travel revenues
- To ensure strong link to regional trade management to sync business development, optimization and planning
- Responsible for developing the traffic acquisition strategy across all channels
- Provide support and direction to optimise marketing and acquisition campaigns
- Develop and monitor metrics and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans. Responsible to secure that common marketing KPIs are used and acted upon
- Support the Digital Experience function in driving the test and learn plan, utilizing A/B and MVT testing to support marketing and optimization initiatives
- Lead the relationship with the media agency to develop initiatives that grow traffic and awareness efficiently and effectively to deliver quality solutions through effective agency management
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with Regional and Transformation teams to align strategies with the goals and objectives of our overall business
- Take on the role of Business Lead in the transformative business development trinity: Business lead, Transformation Lead and Technology Lead
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Are you a strong, approachable leader with an ability to motivate and inspire? We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and an creative mind-set, not afraid to push boundaries. You should have a great sense of responsibility and ownership, be flexible and know how to prioritise and re-prioritise under pressure. We think it’s crucial that you have outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken, and that you can be persuasive and present to senior management. Your first-class organizational skills will be key leading both yourself as well as your team to success. Doing business and creating great results comes natural to you, and you support your team along the way.
- University degree or comparable working experience in a senior marketing role
- Several years of management and leadership experience
- High level of experience in media planning and buying is essential and a passion for marketing and a desire to optimise, improve and proactively search for new ideas is a must
- High level of competence, experience and understanding in digital media and particularly the areas of SEM, SEO, SoMe and Display&Video and its strategic implications on MarTech requirements and opportunities
- Deep knowledge and experience in online and offline acquisition methods and tactics
- Expert level proficiency in using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimisations
- Solid understanding of A/B and MVT testing
- Deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experiences
- Experience collaborating with developers on technical specifications
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus but not essential
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is a full-time, permanent position based in either Dublin, Amsterdam or Gothenburg within our Group Travel department, you will be employed by one of the legal Stena Line companies within Ireland, Holland or Sweden. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 29th of November, 2020. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Tony Michaelsen, Group Head of Travel, at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Stina Sörensen, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: November, 16, 2020
Category: Sales, Purchase, Marketing
Last day of application: November, 29, 2020
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.