Are you committed to give our customers a world class experience? Then you should join our team!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
The global travel consumer market has emerged into a fully e-commerce business. To fully embrace these market changes, Stena Line is on a journey of digital transformation by changing our ways of doing business. We are investing in new technologies and are moving to a common and functional way of working across all markets. We are now looking to fill a few key positions to make this happen. Join us on this exciting journey into the future!
What will you do?
As Group Creative & Content Manager, you will have the responsibility to develop and drive the reasons for our customers to travel with us. Together with your team, you will create relevant and engaging content to be used throughout the Customer Journey enabling personalized experiences in every touchpoint and across all markets. It will be your responsibility to set an Experiences and Communication content strategy at a Group level. You will have the mission to align our regions and their markets and to develop common reasons to travel ensuring optimal common efficiency, effectiveness and scalability.
- Some of you and your team’s key responsibilities:
- To plan, develop and implement a content strategy supporting and growing the reasons to travel
- To participate in putting together the yearly budget and forecasts and to deliver budgeted passenger volumes and travel revenues
- Develop go to market offerings with partners - accommodations, vehicle rentals, entertainment, events, cities, attractions etc guided by customer insights
- Develop and monitor metrics and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans. Responsible to secure that common KPIs are used and acted upon
- Create content for the Customer Journey touchpoints as well as for all marketing and acquisition efforts including images, copy texts and templates to be used in all channels – create ones, use everywhere
- Select and lead the relationship with a cross market advertising agency with regional representation to develop a coherent language, tonality, layouts, messages etc to deliver efficiency and qualitative creative solutions
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with Regional, Brand & Communication and Transformation teams to align strategies with the goals and objectives of our overall business
- Take on the role of Business Lead in the transformative business development trinity: Business lead, Transformation Lead and Technology Lead
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. Are you a strong, approachable leader with an ability to motivate and inspire? We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and an creative mind-set, not afraid to push boundaries. You should have a great sense of responsibility and ownership, be flexible and know how to prioritise and re-prioritise under pressure. We think it’s crucial that you have outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken, and that you can be persuasive and present to senior management. Your first-class organizational skills will be key leading both yourself as well as your team to success. Doing business and creating great results comes natural to you, and you support your team along the way.
- University degree or comparable working experience in a senior marketing role
- Several years of management and leadership experience
- High level of experience in CRM/Customer Journey strategy is essential and a passion for marketing and a desire to optimise, improve and proactively search for new ideas is a must
- High level of understanding in digital media and particularly the areas of SEM, SoMe and D&V and its strategic implications on MarTech requirements and opportunities
- Deep knowledge and experience in online acquisition methods and tactics and the need for personalised content
- Expert level proficiency in using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimisations
- Passionate about customer centricity and the usage of Martech experience and data platforms to enable sustainable growth in the Customer Lifetime Value
- Deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer experiences
- Experience collaborating with content partners in the fields of reasons to travel
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus but not essential
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Group Travel department and you will be employed by the legal Stena Line company in Sweden. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 29th of November, 2020. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Tony Michaelsen, Group Head of Travel, at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Stina Sörensen, Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: November, 16, 2020
Category: Sales, Purchase, Marketing
Location: Sweden, Goteborg
Last day of application: November, 29, 2020
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.