Do you care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support?
The Port Operations Team is made up of customer focused individuals working with all aspects of customer service and we are currently looking for someone to join us in Fishguard.
Your main task will be to assist with the smooth and effective transportation of passengers and vehicles to and from the vessels, whilst ensuring their experience is as pleasurable as possible by providing the highest standards of customer service to all our guests.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Delivering excellent customer service to facilitate our passenger and freight check in function at Port.
- Accurate and timely communications both internally and externally. Liaise effectively with other departments and ports.
- Accurate and efficient check-in procedures, fully utilising in-house Freight & Travel reservation systems
- Record and account securely for all cash received in accordance with the Company Cash Handling Policy
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do, we are looking for someone who is approachable, warm and friendly with an open and positive attitude. You will be supportive and helpful when working with customers as well as your team and prepared for any situation.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English & Maths
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience, ideally within the travel/transport industry
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages and the ability to learn new systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We have a Temporary position available within our Port Operations department for the Summer Season. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than Monday, 3 April 2023. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Carl Milne, Port Service Manager, at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Rebecca Small, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. The journey starts with us.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.