Are you a creative talent acquisition professional with great communication skills and have a true passion for employer branding?
As Talent & Employer Brand Lead you will have the strategic responsibility for Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding at Stena Line. Your focus will be term planning and with a strategic mindset establish clear strategies, processes and tools to ensure our regional HR colleagues are well equipped to find specialist, leaders and future talents to our company. It will be your responsibility to guide, coach and educate in your fields of expertise as well as govern your processes. You are also responsible for promoting us as the employer of choice within our industry as well as building internal pride through the employee journey.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Product owner of the Employer Brand strategy and annual calendar with group-level activities
- Responsible for creating engaging content for digital channels to promote the employer brand
- Train and coach the regions to drive and execute employer branding activities
- Establish, implement, and develop the Group Talent Acquisition strategy, process, and content
- Governance on group level to drive and follow up the Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand strategy and process
- Product owner of the company’s recruitment system, social recruiting software as well as assessment tools and LinkedIn account, including investigating new tools
- Identify how to measure/KPI for the specific areas mentioned above
- Responsible of recruitment for top management
What you will experience
This role is part of our People Experience team, and together, we are responsible for the development of our people and workplace by creating a consistent employee journey. Guided by our strategy and the voice of our people, we contribute to a safe, attractive and inclusive workplace. Our team consist of 6 colleagues including this role, and we work with areas such as Leadership development, Diversity & Inclusion, Onboarding, Performance and Learning & Development. Being part of this team means a lot of laughter, high team work spirit and engagement as well as Monday workouts and Friday fikas.
Stena Line exists to be a trusted link between people, places and societies. We play a vital role in keeping everything connected. We make sure people and goods arrive where they need to be, enabling business to thrive and societies to grow. We connect family and friends, and make it possible to explore new destinations or revisit favorite places.
We believe a flexible solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
Who you are
At Stena Line, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. To succeed in this role we think it is important that you are a great communicator with a creative mindset. You have a positive attitude and welcome new challenges. Being supportive and a team player comes naturally to you, and you can also be assertive and show the way. Building long-lasting relationships and creating results are motivational drivers for you.
- Strong knowledge in the recruitment process on a strategic level
- Proven experience of working in a Talent Acquisition function
- Previous experience working with Employer Branding activities
- Experience in creating written content for employer branding purposes
- Experience working for a global company, preferably in a matrix organisation
- Experience of working with external vendors and suppliers
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our People Experience team. To apply, please register your profile and send in your CV in English as soon as possible but no later than January 29th, 2023. We are having an ongoing selection, so do not wait with your application. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Janine Sjöö, Head of People Experience at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Hanna Gustavsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As a leader in sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 5,100 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: January, 10, 2023
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: January, 29, 2023
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.