Do you want to be able to influence millions of people's experience every day? Come join us!
As UX/UI Designer you will be a subject matter expert and customer advocate in developing the future Stena Line user experience across our new website and other digital touchpoints.
Our vision is to create a consistent and seamless customer experience.
We are looking for you, who have a strong visual expression, taking out sketches, mockups, etc. It's also important that you can be very pragmatic in what is customer friendly and what drives sales.
You will work in a high-paced agile environment and you need to contribute to the development of our user experience knowing that we go from idea to prototype/test and customer feedback very quickly. This is how we learn and gain new insights so we can deliver value to our customers.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Developing and visualizing the user experience by creating mock-ups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Design functions supporting our customer acquisition-, conversion-, upsell- and retention strategies.
- Work with and help develop Stena Line’s UI library and Design System using AdobeXD.
- Deliver according to the Stena Line brand strategy, communication platform, including look
and feel, personality, tone of voice and brand positioning.
What you will experience
Stena Line exists to be a trusted link between people, places and societies. We play a vital role in keeping everything connected. We make sure people and goods arrive where they need to be, enabling business to thrive and societies to grow. We connect family and friends, and make it possible to explore new destinations or revisit favourite places.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We are looking for someone that sees opportunities rather than obstacles and it’s important that you can be self-motivated. You will collaborate with different colleagues and stakeholders and we believe you influence and inspire people to achieve set goals, targets and the willingness to learn. You approach given tasks with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify and understand patterns and translate them.
- Experience from e-commerce from a web perspective, preferably from the travel industry.
- Experience from working with different CMS tools.
- Proficiency and good understanding in working with Design Systems built in Adobe XD or similar tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision etc.
- Solid technical understanding of digital/web/mobile platforms.
- Experience throughout all phases of the UX chain; design strategy, concepting, planning, user research, UI design.
- Experience of designer-to-developer handoff techniques.
- University degree in interaction design/UX or a related subject, and a few years of relevant work experience.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
Plus but not requirement
Experience from development is a plus
-Integrate user research and usability testing into current design and product development process
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Travel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your CV in English as soon as possible but no later than 9th of October, 2022. We are having an ongoing selection, so do not wait with your application. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Louise Oltander, Tech Lead, at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Anna Svedberg, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As a leader in sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 5,100 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: September, 21, 2022
Location: Sweden, Gothenburg
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: October, 09, 2022
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.