Talent Acquisition Partner (Irish Sea)
All aboard! Can you help us set sail towards a new future, recruiting the right talent?
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Stena Line you will ensure we attract and recruit the right talent for the future. You will be involved in employer branding activities and Talent Acquisition projects. Therefore, we are looking for someone who appreciates that no two days are ever the same! You will ensure the best possible candidate experience experience throughout the attraction and recruitment process. By delivering a high quality client & candidate focussed recruitment experience, you will support the business to deliver on their goals.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Deliver the full life-cycle of recruitment campaigns and activities for internal client groups, including taking a brief from hiring managers, advertising, sourcing potential candidates, managing CV response, screening candidates, participating in interviews and making offers of employment.
- Utilise our applicant tracking system to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data
- Continuously develop and improve regional recruitment process and digital solutions
- Safeguard Stena Line’s Employer Brand in all recruitment processes
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all key stakeholders
- Participate in relevant Stena Line Talent Acquisition projects
What you will experience
Stena Line exists to be a trusted link between people, places and societies. We play a vital role in keeping everything connected. We make sure people and goods arrive where they need to be, enabling business to thrive and societies to grow. We connect family and friends, and make it possible to explore new destinations or revisit favourite places.
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remote will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
You will be part of the Irish Sea People team who work closely with the business to handle all people matters for our employees within the region which includes 9 Ports and 11 vessels throughout the Irish Sea. We are a team who work closely together and share the responsibility for providing a great candidate and employee experience.
You will be required to regularly visit all our locations and ships across the Irish Sea region.
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. You are someone with a can-do mind-set and a lot of drive and energy for pushing forward improvements and change. You will always be welcoming, caring and reliable.
Being flexible and able to prioritise is key, always staying on top of things! You are a proud company ambassador. Crucially, you will be a real team player with excellent communication skills, who can build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Extensive recruitment experience preferred with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced environment; prior experience working in a maritime/shipping industry would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of working with full life-cycle recruitment
- Prior experience with a web based applicant tracking system and social media sourcing techniques
- Outstanding client service mindset and great interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a matrix environment
- Experience leading recruiting initiatives & campaigns
- Must be a self-starting, strong team player and possess strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality
- Proven skills in sourcing candidates using a variety of methods, e.g. database searches, internet job postings, campus recruitment, cold calling, candidate referrals and networking
- Able to travel across the region on a regular basis
This is a full-time, permananent position. You will be based in either Belfast or Birkenhead as part of our People & Communications team, you will need to travel across the Irish Sea region from time to time and some home working will be possible. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 29th June 2022. Assessment & selection will be ongoing, so don't delay your application!
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Andy Keyse, Head of People (Irish Sea) at email@example.com
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. The journey starts with us.
We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Published: June, 15, 2022
Location: United Kingdom/Ireland, Birkenhead
Employment: Permanent employment
Last day of application: July, 15, 2022
Stena Line uses ReachMee to receive applications for vacancies. You will leave stenaline.com and go to reachmee.com.