You can book and find all our offers and prices, information regarding routes, time tables, and find the latest COVID-19 important updates directly on our national travel websites below:
Stena Line Travel
We offer trips for every need and occasion, whether you're simply travelling for pleasure or you're en route to a destination. At Stena Line, we provide sustainable and safe links across Europe, taking you towards new destinations, people and cultures.
An even safer journey
For everyone’s safety and wellbeing, we’ve introduced new measures to the already ambitious safety standards onboard all our vessels and at our ports and terminals. We’re actively monitoring the development of the COVID-19 situation. By doing so, we can ensure routines are continuously updated and our safety standards exceed current regulations – so you can sail with confidence.
Travelling with Stena Line during COVID-19
- We want to give you flexibility and will do everything we can to assist you with your upcoming travel plans, please check your country website to see what applies to your country. If there are any changes in our route network we will immediately update our country websites with current traffic information to give you the best service possible. Find your national Stena Line travel and booking website at the top of the page.
- We are very grateful to have you as an Extra member and a loyal Stena Line customer. We wanted to show you the same loyalty by extending your points – Instead of expiring at the end of 2020, your points will now be valid until December 31, 2021.
- Extra Gold members – an Extra treat for you! We will extend your Gold membership for an additional 12 months*, as well as extending all your points that were due to expire at the end of 2020 up to December 31, 2021. *Please note that this concerns all members with a Gold status during the year 2020. If you have been downgraded before May, we will automatically upgrade you again from the date you were downgraded. We are grateful for your support and loyalty. We hope to see you on board as soon as the situation allows it.
- For any questions or concerns; please contact customer service via the national country website where you first booked your ticket. Find your country website here or see below.
- For those guests travelling on group and package tours, special conditions apply. Please contact the point of contact where your booking was made.
- For information about the Allianz travel insurance coverage, please directly go to their Coronavirus information site.
We are in touch with local authorities and follow restrictions from them and the established health organisations. However, we also advise you to stay up to date with the latest Government advice:
- Global cases
- Sweden: Folkhälsomyndigheten
- Norway: Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Latvia: State Emergency Medical Service (SEMS)
- EU: European Centre for Diseases Prevention and Control (ECDC EU)
- Ireland: Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) Ireland
- UK: Department of Health and Social care & UK Chamber of Shipping
Your safety is our top priority
We’re actively monitoring the development of the COVID-19 situation. By doing so, we can ensure routines are continuously updated and our safety standards exceed current regulations – so you can sail with confidence.Our safety measures onboard
A great onboard experience guarantueed
At Stena Line, we care about you having a great experience onboard our ferries. We offer personal service and onboard entertainment. We have a wide variety of bars and different restaurants, as well as spa centres on board.
Infinite number of destinations
As the biggest ferry company in Europe, we have the largest fleet as well as the widest selection of routes and destinations to choose from. With Stena Line, you can be as flexible as you desire, whether you travel by car, by foot, or by train. And you can even bring along your four-legged pet friends!
We believe in great value, and when you shop onboard with us you’ll find a wide range of products on offer from fragrances and confectionery to electronics, alcohol, and gifts. There really is something for everybody to enjoy, and at favourable prices. Get onboard and treat yourself!
Fun for the whole family
Your holiday starts the moment you step onboard. Enjoy our kids’ play area “Happy World” and free movies every day. Kids can enjoy our Happy World all year long and get to meet our mascot Happy. Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey together!